Schedule, Price and Tickets
Schedule (apprx. 45 mins each trip)
|Open daily (Cruise available same time everyday)|
10AM cruise is only provided on limited days. Please check the reservation calendar for availability. (Currently Japanese only.).
Reservations can be made from 6 months to a day in advance from the day of the cruise. (If desired number of slots available.) Please note no reservation is accepted for extra cruise that is not on the calendar.
- ※ Baggage inspection may be conducted under the guidance of authorities.
- ※ Course is subject to change without any notice due to circumstances such as the construction and work of the Maritime Self-Defense Force and the US Navy.
- ※ Extra services may be operated depending on prior reservation status and boarding status on the day.
- ※ Cruise service may be cancelled due to inclement weather or port and wave conditions.
- ※ Please arrive to Shioiri Terminal 15 mins prior to the ticketed time.(※ Click here for how to access the terminal)
- ※ Please note even weather seems fair, service may be cancelled depending on wind speed. Decision will be made and will be announced sometime after 8AM.
- ※ Shioiri Terminal business hour is 10AM to 4PM daily. (Except when 10AM cruise is available the terminal opens 9AM, when 4PM cruise is available the terminal closes at 5PM.)
- ※ Enquiries regarding reservation of chartered cruises will be answered within 3 working days.
- ※ No English guidance is available at this time.
- ※ For customers with special needs such as wheelchairs or accompanied by assistant dogs, please make reservations by calling us to 046-825-7144. Reservation can be made up to 1 day prior to the cruise.
(13 years old and up)
(7 to 12 years old)
- Kinder and Under
(6 and under)
- Free of charge*
(more than 15 Adults)
- Younger than
- Free of charge*
* One child (6 years old and under) is free with each paid adult. (If there're more children than number of paid adult, Elementary School Age price will be applied to each child regardless of their age.)
- ・For customers with “Shogaisha Techo/ Physical Disability Handbook”, “Ryoiku Techo/ Intellectual Disability Handbook” or “Hibakusha Kenko Techo/ A-Bomb Survivor Heath Handbook/ Hibakusha Kenko Techo” the ticket will be half of regular price.
- ・For customers with special needs such as wheelchairs or accompanied by assistant dogs, please make reservations by calling us to 046-825-7144. Reservation can be made up to 1 day prior to the cruise.
Please pay for the ticket's at Tickets Counter by Shioiri Terminal.
Payment can be accepted by cash, Rakuten Pay, or major credit cards shown on the right. (Price is 1,600 yen for an adult, 800 yen for a junior, a child is free with one paid adult. )
Reservation - Day ticket
Ticket reservation can be made by calling us to 046-825-7144. Under the fair weather condition, we will also have 100 additional walk-up tickets for each cruise available to purchase. Walk-up tickets for all scheduled cruise for the day, can be purchased only at Shioiri Terminal ticket counter at 10AM.
※ Cruise of YOKOSUKA Naval Port often gets very crowded, we highly recommend reserving the tickets in advance.
For customers parked the car at Shoppers Plaza Yokosuka, we will validate the parking tickets based on the total amount of purchase made at Shioiri Terminal. For parking validation target price, please check here.