Access to Sarushima, uninhabited island
About 15 minutes on foot from Yokosuka Chuo Station of Keikyu Line.
There is a pay lot for parking.
Adress : 27, Ogawa-cho, Yokosuka-shi
* Please enter this address, not a phone number, into a car navigation. (Please note that if you enter a phone number, it will be set to another site)
- About 15 minutes on foot from Yokosuka Chuo Station of Keikyu Line
- About 15 minutes on foot and by bus from Yokosuka Station of JR Yokosuka Line
Direction from Keikyu Line Yokosuka Chuo Station to Mikasa Sanbashi
1. Get off at Yokosuka Chuo Station of Keikyu Line.
Go through at “East Exit” of Yokosuka Chuo Station, and go straight along “Y deck” in front.
2. Go to “Y deck” in front.
Walk towards the front building (THE PRIME).
3. Go down the stairs in the far left of the Y deck
Go down the stairs in the far left and go straight along the main street of Yokosuka Chuo.
4. Turn right at the “Shonan Shinkin Bank” intersection
There is "Family Mart" in this street.
5. Cross National Route 16 in front of Yokosuka Post Office and turn left
Cross National Route 16 in front of the post office and go to the left (on the right is Park In Front Of City Office).
6. Cross the “Ogawa-cho” intersection and go straight
Cross the Ogawa-cho intersection on the right when there is Yokosuka City Office on your back. Walk straight and turn left at “Tomoedo”, and then you will see the white building of the Mikasa Ticket Office (Here, it takes about 15 minutes from Yokosuka Central Station).
By car or bus
About 10 minutes through “Honcho Yamanaka Toll Road” from Yokosuka IC of Yokohama Yokosuka Road
- * Click here for parking lot map around Mikasa Sanbashi.
- * There is no discount if you pay the boarding fee, etc.
A large bus can be parked at Yokosuka Port Market. Please reserve in advance. It takes about 1 minutes on foot from Mikasa Sanbashi to Yokosuka Port Market. Please call 046-876-7489 for reservations.